Captain Marvel #2
THIS VIDEO WAS SO SATISFYING
This gives me life
How music changed from 2000-2013.
M A R V E L M E M E
[2/5] female characters » Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
One minute, Ammi… there is epic stuff happening on the internet. My Avengers fanfic has almost 1000 upvotes on freakingcool.com.
That’s why we gave you your name. You don’t have to be someone else to impress anybody. You are perfect just the way you are
Every Tumblr user should read it!
Every person on this planet should read it!!
SO GO READ IT!
You can find it here
child of light ost
Can you believe they call us criminals when he’s assaulting us with that haircut?
…And I promise you, Rakharo will ride with his ancestors tonight.
I don’t know a lot of villains and I’ve only recently entered the Comics world. I started with the Guardians (2014) and by issue #5 this warrior angel named Angela (who I later learned is the sister of Thor) appeared, full of rage.
Immediately put up a fight with Gamora (actually it’s the other way around). She’s super badass! And once you get to know her, she’s not much of a villain. She just really likes hitting stuff.
So I’m not sure this qualifies for the submission but here it is, at that moment, she was my favorite villain cause I didn’t know what was about to happen!
- September 7th: Utopia
- September 7th: Boardwalk Empire
- September 16th: New Girl
- September 16th: The Mindy Project
- September 21st: Madam Secretary
- September 21st: The Good Wife
- September 22nd: Gotham
- September 22nd: The Big Bang Theory
- September 22nd: Sleepy Hollow
- September 23rd: S.H.I.E.L.D.
- September 23rd: Awkward
- September 24th: The Mysteries of Laura
- September 24th: Modern Family
- September 24th: Nashville
- September 24th: South Park
- September 25th: Bones
- September 25th: Grey’s Anatomy
- September 25th: Scandal
- September 25th: How to Get Away with Murder
- September 28th: Once Upon a Time
- September 28th: The Simpsons
- September 28th: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- September 28th: Family Guy
- September 28th: Revenge
- September 29th: Mom
- September 29th: Castle
- October 1st: Criminal Minds
- October 2nd: The Vampire Diaries
- October 2nd: Bad Judge
- October 3rd: America’s Next Top Model
- October 5th: Bob’s Burgers
- October 5th: Homeland
- October 5th: Mulaney
- October 6th: The Originals
- October 7th: Supernatural
- October 8th: Arrow
- October 8th: American Horror Story: Freak Show
- October 9th: The Walking Dead
- October 22nd: The 100
- October 22nd: Web Therapy
- October 24th: Grimm
- October 27th: 2 Broke Girls
- October 30th: Elementary
- November 17th: State of Affairs
Please feel free to add to the list if I missed one of your faves!
Never miss an issue again with our easy to use Comic Subscription Service. Browse by Publisher, Title or by your favourite artists or writers - then simply click to subscribe. Our simple to use personal account system means you can update your list of titles quickly and easily. No minimum levels - we can supply just one comic per month. One monthly parcel with one single charge.
So some of you have been asking can I get a subscription. these guys allow you to and ship internationally, check it out
Thanks Your Friendly Neighbourhood MyattRiot
- Never go alone- bring a partner. Travel in pairs
- Before entering, ensure that someone not entering knows you are going in, and when you expect to be out
- Before entering, determine the cause of your mission- your mission objective. Bookcase? Couch? Oven? Meatballs? Figure it out
- Upon entering, locate The Path
- Do not disengage from The Path until you have reached your mission destination. Many have been lost forever to the wilds of IKEA by not obeying this. Very few are ever located again by the sparse store employees.
- Upon reaching your mission destination, you may disengage from The Path ONLY when accompanied by your partner (physical contact should be maintained- ie, holding hands, holding shirt sleeve, both holding an end of a rope, etc)
- When you disengage from The Path to acquire the data for your mission objective (ie, the item number for the bookcase, couch, meatballs, etc), it becomes your partner’s responsibility to maintain visual contact with The Path. Much like weeping angel statues, The Path will move if not actively being watched. This will strand you and your partner in the wilds of IKEA, so ensure you choose a partner wisely.
- Upon acquiring the mission objective data (ie the item number), navigate back to The Path. You may disengage physical contact with your partner once you have safely returned to The Path
- Do not leave The Path again. It will naturally end at the warehouse/stock section. This is a long, huge hall with many branches.
- At the entrance of the warehouse section, acquire a cart if necessary. Using your item coordinates, locate your mission objective. Do not leave the main hallway except for the branch where your item is located. Like The Path, the wilds of IKEA sometimes sneak up on travelers that wander the warehouse section
- Once your item has been loaded, head to the check out section. Do not touch anything in the boxes along the way. They appear to be full of candles or stuffed animals or useful kitchenware; it is a ruse. They are carnivorous.
- After checking out, exit to the loading area. Load your item, and leave.
- Do not look in your rearview mirror as you leave. It shouldn’t pursue you if you don’t look back.
- Disney didn’t kill the EU.
- The EU hasn’t died unless you and everyone else let it die.
- Lucasfilm made the decision to create new stories.
Get to know these facts.
I spent a good minute staring at this trying to work out how Disney could possibly kill the European Union.
I’m still trying to work it out…
AGENTHGWELLS said: Your gift will be ready in a few days btw! Sorry about that, I am currently busy painting my house
Aww thank you but you shouldn’t…
painting your house? What colours where? :)